This position is ideal for someone who is enthusiastic about bike culture and helping people new to bicycling. The position requires some afternoon shifts and some weekend shifts. Wages are competitive to the industry and experience based. Shared sales commissions are included as well as a healthy discount on bikes and bike parts and accessories. We look forward to hearing why you’d be a great match for our shop.
Skills and requirements:
- Knowledge and experience with differing styles of bicycles and bicycle accessories.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong salesmanship skills
- Friendly and outgoing attitude
- Engaging, upbeat customer interaction
- Inventory management, organization, restocking
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, autonomously or with a team- having a sense of urgency to get tasks completed.
- Able to multi-task and problem solve.
- Able to provide support to management, shop staff, and youth interns
- Excited to support and engage with our social mission and work with our youth interns
- A positive attitude, exceptional organizational skills, computer skills, POS experience and a detail orientated personality are required
Email your resume and let us know why you think you’d be a great addition to our team. In addition to your work history, please submit professional, experience-related references and wage requirements.
|Job Category||Full-Time, Part-Time|